TSKS01 Digital kommunikation
Course material autumn 2011
Background materialIf you feel that you lack some prerequisites of the course, you could for instance take a look in some of the books below. They are books that are used, or could be used, in corresponding courses.
- Robert A Adams: Calculus - A Complete Course, Addison Wesley.
- Edwards & Penney: Elementary Linear Algebra, Prentice Hall.
- Howard Anton: Elementary Linear Algebra, Wiley.
- Ross: Introduction to Probability Models, Academic Press.
- Hines: Probability and Statistics in Engineering and Management Science, Wiley, 1980.
- Ziemer, Tranter & Fannin: Signals and Systems: Continuous and Discrete, Macmillan, 1993.
Senast uppdaterad: 2019 07 30 10:17