TSRT04 Introduction in Matlab
MATLAB is a software for scientific computations that is used internationally by many engineers. The course intends to give a basic knowledge of MATLAB and practical experience of working with the software. Particular focus is put on the ability to perform basic computations and simulations, as well as visualising simulation results. The course can both be seen as a preparation to a large number of university courses where Matlab is used, and as a possibility to learn a powerful engineering software. Basic knowledge in MATLAB is very useful for engineering students, since it is expected in many courses.
This course contains:
- Introduction to MATLAB and interactive computations.
- MATLAB syntax and review of common built-in MATLAB functions.
- Programming in MATLAB using m-files: scripts and functions.
- Simple linear algebra and calculus in MATLAB.
- Visualization of data and computational results.
- Practicing on problem solving by dividing a project into smaller pieces that can easily be tested and validated.
The actual information and course material is in the course room in Lisam:
Last updated: 2022 03 31 17:32