TSKS01 Digital Communication
Alternative literatureTo the best of our knowledge, there is no alternative book that covers all the course material, without also covering far too much. If you wish to see alternative descriptions of the material, you really have to dig into several books. A few suggestions are listed below. You might find some of these books at Library of Linköping University.
- Pursley: Random Processes in Linear Systems, Prentice Hall, 2002.
- Olofsson: Signal Theory, Studentlitteratur, 2011.
Signals as vectors & detection:
- John M. Wozencraft & Irwin Mark Jacobs, Principles of Communication Engineering, Waveland Press, 1990, Ch. 4-5, pp 211-362.
- Simon Haykin, Digital Communications, John Wiley & Sons, 1988, Ch. 3, pp 57-133
- Simon Haykin, Digital Communications, John Wiley & Sons, 1988, Ch. 7, pp 273-364.
- John Anderson, Digital Transmission Engineering, IEEE Press, 1999, Ch. 6, pp 265 - 304.
- Lars Ahlin, Jens Zander, Principles of Wireless Communications, Studentlitteratur, Ch. 6, pp 269 - 358.
Last updated: 2019 07 30 10:16